Vehicle Wrapper - Overnight
AZPRO // Experienced Vehicle Wrapper - Overnight
Are you the kind of person that see’s paint as a waste of good vinyl space? You like laying down cutting edge graphics that are going to be seen by everybody! The joy that comes from a well wrapped graphic and the attention it brings clients is what you live for? AZPRO might be the place you have been searching for. We work with top national companies all over the U.S in an endless pursuit to Help Brands Express Themselves. Our 3M Certified Install team is looking for its next Vinyl Master and you could be it!
// Who We Are
What our team members say about AZPRO:
- AZPRO cares about our growth
- We feel like we are part of a family!
- It is a great environment
- We never feel left out of the process
- What we say matters to the company
- Everyone is on the same page
- We have direct access to leadership
// Our Core Values
- Own it
- Be Intentional
- Amazing Quality
- Be a Rhino
- No Gossip
- Communicate Fearlessly
- Team Player
// Your Day to Day Role
- Installation and removal of graphics following AZPRO’s standard methods and techniques.
- Use PACE to gather job scope, clock in/out of jobs, and report the progress/status of the jobs.
- Complete assigned jobs 100% on the day they are due (sending in photos, notes, progress information, etc.).
- Check and reply to emails 3x a day: start of shift, mid-shift, and end of shift.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Skilled with your hands
- Own and maintain a working smart cell phone with camera ($30 credit sill be given for the use of your phone for work)
- Maintain a clean motor vehicle record per current AZPRO standards
- Ability to change gears quickly
- Ability to work well alone and with a team
- Eager, willing, and open-minded to learning and expanding your knowledge of the graphics industry
- Be obsessive about quality
- Communicate, communicate, communicate!
// Company Benefits
- 100% medical/vision/dental premium paid for team member
- Parental Leave
- PTO, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- $100,000 employer paid life insurance
- Company closed between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day (paid as holiday)
- SmartDollar™ Membership