AZPRO // Account Manager
Do you have the natural ability to relate to others and facilitate solutions? Is it ingrained in you to persevere and excel past any obstacle? Then the fast-paced, high-reward account manager position at AZPRO will be the last job you’ll ever need to apply for! Our company is built around highly-motivated, fun, and unique individuals that thrive in a team atmosphere to produce some of the coolest large format graphics for major brands across the country!
// Who We Are
What our team members say about AZPRO:
- AZPRO cares about our growth
- We feel like we are part of a family!
- It is a great environment
- We never feel left out of the process
- What we say matters to the company
- Everyone is on the same page
- We have direct access to leadership
// Our Core Values
- Own it
- Be Intentional
- Amazing Quality
- Be a Rhino
- No Gossip
- Communicate Fearlessly
- Team Player
// Minimum Requirements
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and building long-term client relationships
- Able to travel primarily local up to 40% of the time
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Ability to meet face-to-face for projects
- Ability to be flexible in entering and managing jobs through the system
- Sense of urgency to get a job done
- Obsession with client service (both internal and external clients)
- Handle multiple projects at one time and communicate clearly
// Your Day to Day Role
- Earn our clients’ business through customer service.
- In office sales role with willingness to be at desk and busy.
- Respond to all inquiries within 4 hours.
- Maintain and log all sales functions in the system.
- Focus on making our clients’ lives easier—this includes internal clients (other teams) as well.
- Gather all information prior to quoting/writing a job: files, scope, creative direction, timelines, budgets, etc.
- Estimate & include all costs for jobs, including out of town travel or outsourced products and installation, lifts, etc.
- Work with the Business Development Manager (BDM) to ensure that we are maximizing our clients’ experience with azpro.
- Understand our clients’ “why” and offer solutions that meet their goals.
- Grow individual client spend.
- Attend client maintenance meetings to keep in touch, address any concerns, and complete needs analysis. Travel may be necessary, depending on specific client needs & location.
- Be the expert to the client offering solutions, improved marketing options and possible solutions to any hurdle they may have that azpro can affect in a positive manner.
- Accurately write work orders for all jobs, understanding the full scope of those jobs and ensuring that all other team members can understand the scope of the job based on the work order alone.
- Complete surveys as needed. Travel may be necessary, depending on specific client needs & location.
- Cover for other AM’s in the event of them being off when necessary.
- Verify pricing and job scope are correct prior to releasing job to accounting for invoicing.
- Participation in team meetings - i.e. voice opinions and bring all issues to the table to help improve the client services team.
- Continuous improvement and learning to better skills to continually improve client relations and offer solutions, to include participation in training and leading training, as assigned by team lead.
// Company Benefits
- 100% medical/vision/dental premium paid for team member
- Parental Leave
- PTO, Sick Pay, Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with up to 4% match
- $100,000 employer paid life insurance
- Company closed between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day (paid as holiday)
- SmartDollar™ Membership